Terms & Conditions
- Paintings will be in the style of the artist, but, as there are variations in the creative process, the client accepts the artwork will be unique and therefore subject to reasonable variation.
- Payment Amounts: The fee is based upon the estimated time it will require, size and complexity of the completed work, and the cost of materials.
- Payment Terms for commissions: A non-refundable deposit of fifty percent (50%) of the selling price is required before work commences and to secure a commission slot. Twenty five percent (25%) is due half way through the project and the remaining twenty five (25%) on completion of the artwork(s). Once payment is received in full the artwork/s will be released. Only once the booking payment has been paid the commission slot will be secured and allocated to your painting.
- Once the painting is complete, the balance must be paid before the painting is shipped. The client will receive an invoice with a breakdown of costs.
- All booking payment and balance must be paid within 3 days of being raised.
- Under no circumstances will commission slots be held without a 50% booking payment being made.
- Paintings are shipped only once the balance had been paid.
- Postage and packaging will be detailed on customers invoice, however any customs charges which may occur is to be paid by the client.
- All paintings are insured and tracked, painting must be signed for by the client.
- The artist cannot be held responsible for any delays once the painting has been shipped.
- Occasionally there may be delays by the courier for whatever reason, including weather conditions and customs issues. Client must let the artist know within 3 days of the due date so the location of the artwork can be established.
Damaged goods – Artwork & Prints
- If the artwork or prints arrives damaged, contact the artist straight away with photographic evidence of packaging and damaged painting or print so a complaint process can be opened with the courier.
- Artwork must be returned to the artist for inspection at the clients cost.
- If the artwork can be fixed the artist will do so and return the painting. If the painting cannot be fixed a replacement painting will be sent at no cost to the client. Cancellations
- All booking payments are non-refundable.
- All print payments are non-refundable.
- If client cancels the painting once work has started, an invoice will be sent and must be paid for the cost of materials and hours worked on the painting.
- In the extremely unlikely event that Holly Dunham Artist has to cancel the commission, a full refund will be given to the client.
- Holly Dunham retains all rights to all artwork including original artwork, prints and commissions.
- The artist Holly Dunham retains all rights to make reproductions of any artwork created unless the customer has purchased the full rights to the artwork which is in addition to purchase price.
- Artwork may not be reproduced in any way without permission from the artist.
- Client and collectors may display the artwork in private and commercial residence.
- Artwork may not be resold or reproduced for profit in anyway without written permission by the artist.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the photographs submitted by the client for Holly Dunham Artist to create an artwork from is free from any copyright infringements, Holly Dunham Artist will not be held responsible in any way for any infringements that may occur as a result of this.
- The artwork Holly Dunham Artist creates may be used for promotional purposes and may be published in magazines, book, and online blogs and be featured on websites online only with Holly Dunham Artist consent.
- Holly Dunham Artist owns the copyright to the following – www.hollydunhamartist.co.uk, social media posts belonging to Holly Dunham Artist, teaching resources created by Holly Dunham Artist such as workbooks, PDF’s, online videos and online tutorial/courses or classes either pre-recorded or live. You must not reproduce, duplicate or copy material and content from any of the following – www.hollydunhamartist.co.uk, social media posts belonging to Holly Dunham Artist, teaching resources created by Holly Dunham Artist such as workbooks, PDF’s, online videos and online tutorial/courses or classes either pre-recorded or live.
- It is important the client is satisfied with the painting. The painting will be posted online during its creation for client to see all stages unless the client has asked Holly Dunham Artist not to post, in which case updates will be sent to the client via email/messenger.
- It is essential the client voice any concerns to Holly Dunham Artist or ask for changes to be made during the creation process. Once the painting is complete there is no guarantee adjustments can be made due to the layers of medium. Changes must be asked for before the painting is shipped. No further adjustments will be made to the painting once it has left Holly Dunham Artist.
- Print orders can be taken via social media or via website.
- Print prices are excluding postage and packaging and gift wrap.
- An invoice will be sent to the client using the details provided. Only once the invoice has been paid the print will be shipped.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the address and email address provided are up to date and correct.
- All invoices must be paid within 3 days of being raised.
- If the print arrives damaged the client must contact and send photographs of the damaged print and the packaging to Holly Dunham Artist.
- Colours of prints may appear slightly different on screen, as everyone’s screens are different. YouTube content and Teaching Resources
- Holly Dunham Artist may record the creation process to create videos for online teaching and YouTube content.
- Photos and videos may be recorded of the creation process to use for teaching resources to be used in workshops and online art courses. Updates to Terms and Conditions.
- Updates may be made to Holly Dunham Artist’s Terms and Conditions at any time.
Gift Voucher: terms and Conditions
Voucher duration. Vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Cannot be redeemed after expiry date.
Use of multiple vouchers. Only one gift voucher can be used per booking.
Use of promotional codes. Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with gift vouchers.
Email vouchers. Email vouchers shall be provided free of charge to the email address provided at point of purchase.
Postal vouchers. There are additional costs associated with provision of a postal voucher. Such costs are added to the voucher cost and shall be paid at the point of purchase. Please allow up to 7 days for delivery of a postal gift voucher.
Voucher redemption. Services must be pre-booked. Vouchers can be redeemed by phone or in person only. There is no option for online or email redemption. Redemption contact details are provided on the voucher.
Refunds. Vouchers are non-refundable other than within the 14 day cancellation period as per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. No change or credit given in the event that the voucher value exceeds the total cost of the painting/print/calendar/greetings cards or other produced by Holly Dunham Artist – for example where a £100 voucher is used to purchase a £95 painting.
Course vouchers. Course vouchers can only be redeemed against the specific course type for which they were purchased. For example, a 1 day Short Course voucher cannot be used towards the cost of a 5 week Course.
Course availability. Holly Dunham Artist does not guarantee that spaces will be available on courses. Spaces are only secured once a course has been booked, so it is recommended that you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Transfer. Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Lost or stolen vouchers. Lost, stolen or destroyed gift vouchers will not be exchanged or refunded.
Cancellation. In the unlikely event that a course or painting needs to be cancelled by Holly Dunham Artist, a new gift voucher shall be issued and shall be valid for a further 12 months. In the event that a course/painting is cancelled by a voucher holder no refund shall be given.